One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Man Banned from Twitter for Commenting on Rape Case Acquitted in 90 Minutes


A Twitter friend sent me this message relating to the story below:

I thought I should let you know that twitter has just suspended my account for tweeting once last July about Souad Faress' false rape accusation. I am permitted only to send messages, and only to my followers. I am apparently unable to send image files in messages to my followers because I've tried and it won't let me (otherwise I would attach a screencap of the offending tweet so you could see it for yourself). All twitter has said is that it violates some unspecified twitter rule. This woman made up a story which was proven false by CC camera video and rejected by a court of law, and apparently twitter still thinks she needs to be protected from even a light-hearted sarcastic comment like mine. (I tweeted that I hoped Ms Faress apologized soon for her false accusation because I didn't know how much longer I could hold my breath. This was followed by a green emoji of someone holding their breath, followed by the a link to the above newspaper story about the case):

No comments: