One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Almost Halfway There!

As of this morning $135 has been contributed to the GoFundMe campaign to get me to next weekend's workshop for Second Generation Adult survivors of high-demand groups ("cults").

Also this morning, I got a call from Ann Stamler, who's organizing the workshop. For practical reasons they have to know by Wednesday morning whether I'm going to be attending. So, if you've been thinking of giving but haven't yet, please do so now and be sure to tell your friends about it. Thanks!

No comments: