One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Penn Administrators Uphold the Value of Free Speech While Recycling Zionist Smears




In response to criticism of the upcoming Palestine Writes Literature Festival on the University of Pennsylvania campus, administrators have issued a statement endorsing the false equation of anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism.

I hadn't been too sure I'd make time to attend a general literature event, but in response to these smears against Palestinians I feel obligated to show up in support.

PW's correspondence with Penn: https://palestinewrites.org/2023/09/15/letter-to-the-university-of-pennsylvania/

No comments: