One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Monday, September 04, 2023

A Little Bit Culty?


 

A few years ago I saw an article about groups for explorers of urban spaces and looked into joining one. I noticed that one Meetup group's web page asked that people not rate the Meetups unless they were going to give five stars, on the grounds that the Organizer was going to the effort to make them happen and lead them and people who didn't like them just shouldn't come back. This sounded to me like the request of an insecure narcissist so I decided not to get involved with that group.

"Is your online community a little bit culty? These are the signs"

https://www.cultnews101.com/2023/08/is-your-online-community-little-bit.html

No comments: