One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Krystal and Saagar: Maddow, Lincoln Project Caught Being "Useful Idiots" For Iranian Propaganda Scheme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kDF-9UOiw

This reminds me of a rumor I heard once in junior high. I was told that on the last day of school, the scary Lex Street Gang was going to "come around and beat everybody up." I'd like to think I didn't need my high IQ to realize how ridiculous this was. I knew Lex Street wasn't in my neighborhood or anywhere close to it. So why would they single my school out to beat everybody up? For that matter, even if they did, how could they realistically beat up everyone at the school? And if they weren't singling my school out, it was even more ridiculous to think they could beat up everyone at every school in the city with its millions of inhabitants. So I paid no heed to the rumor, which needless to say didn't come true.

The suggestion that a group of modest size like the Proud Boys could realistically threaten every Democratic voter in the country should elicit the same kind of skepticism.

No comments: