One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Tuesday, September 01, 2020

The #Unity2020 Ballot Access Plan

Bret Weinstein lays out the ballot access plan for the #Unity2020 Presidential ticket of Tulsi Gabbard and Dan Crenshaw. It's surprisingly similar to something I've been proposing for a few years: that Greens and Libertarians should unite behind a campaign centered on issues that can appeal to anti-establishment people on both the right and the left, such as ending undeclared wars and dismantling the surveillance state -- and, by appealing to people on both sides of the spectrum, get around the "spoiler" problem. Much as I like Howie Hawkins, I hope the Greens will take up Unity2020's proposal. It's our best shot at breaking the corporate duopoly's death grip on our political life.


Unity2020 Ballot Access Plan https://youtu.be/InphL6kz0ZE via @YouTube

No comments: