One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Getting Censored Again

This time by vigilantes. I posted the following ad on Craigslist-Philadelphia:


I was notified yesterday at 1:22 pm that it had been posted and was now viewable. At 1:19 am today, I received a notification that it had been flagged for removal. When I followed the link from the first message again, I found that it had in fact been removed.

After posting a complaint about this on the Flagging Help forum, I soon received some replies. I've taken the suggestions in one of them to create and post a new version of the ad. Unlike the first, which I classified as community > politics, this one is in events:



1 comment:

stripey7 said...

The re-worked ad had stayed up at least two days, last I checked. Maybe the CL user was right who suggested I'd just put it in the wrong section, even though "politics" seems like the appropriate category for this event, and AFAIK that label only exists as a subcategory of "community."