One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Today I attended my first meeting of the Philly Writers meetup group. I was hoping to get tips on writing my screenplay, and I wasn't disappointed. Based on what one of the other members said (which was, in turn, based on a book she's currently reading, Writing the Breakout Novel), I realized I have to add a couple scenes prior to what I'd initially conceived as the first, in order to make the protagonist sufficiently sympathetic and get viewers emotionally engaged with her.

No comments: