One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Monday, April 29, 2019

Open Democracy Still Not Open to Diverse Viewpoints

Our friends at Open Democracy have shown once again how closed their minds are with a story about the role of the "manosphere" in Donald Trump's election.

They do have a comments section and I tried to use it, but I just got an error message no matter whether I logged in with Disqus, Facebook, or Twitter and regardless of which browser I used. So instead I posted my comment with Gab's Web commenting tool Dissenter. Below is a link to what I wrote.


https://gab.com/stripey7/posts/eHl4K29vVFc4TnlVaEZMTSs0MWdtUT09

No comments: