One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Friday, August 24, 2012

ICSA Special Event: The Traumatizing Narcissist and Post-Cult Trauma

This looks interesting and I hope I can attend. It would cost me $65 at the ex-member discount, not including transportation.

ICSA Special Event: The Traumatizing Narcissist and Post-Cult Trauma
Saturday, October 13, 2012
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: The National Institute for the Psychotherapies 250 West 57th Street, Suite 501 New York, NY 10107

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3850031548

No comments: