One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Meeting Set for Psychology and Social Change Study Group

I've recently set the date, time, and place for a study group I'm organizing on psychology and social change. We'll start with a discussion of Robert Cialdini's book Influence and how the principles discussed therein can be used by progressive activists. Our first meeting will be Sunday, 27 January, 6pm at the Barnes&Noble Cafe on the second floor of 1805 Walnut Street. I've also set up a Yahoo! group for online discussion related to the group, especially for those who may be interested in the topic but can't make RW meetings, called PsychSocChange

No comments: