One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Welcome to Gondwanaland!

And you thought you couldn't visit it, just because it disappeared millions of years ago. Oh, ye of little imagination! Just go to http://stripey7.blogspot.com and you're there!

I invite everyone -- especially those of you to whom I'm sending this as an email -- to introduce yourselves here by posting a comment. We're a big, empty continent -- we need immigrants!

A couple notes to start things off:

Fannish tongue-twister of the week -- Slack-jawed, Dax saw a jackdaw.

The biology/politics dialectic: what is it?

Yours in prehistoric exploration,
Eric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good. Glad to see this. Not feeling good this eve & I'll be away from tomorrow till Friday.

stripey7 said...

Hi Jaynee,

Long time, no see! I hope you're better now.

I recently met Van Stone, who said he knows Harry from the paper.

Talk soon,
Eric