One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Thursday, July 21, 2022

All I Can Remember (Submissive Version)

The other day I published one of my song parodies on Fetlife's filking group. It's already received a positive comment (no surprise, since the ones I performed at the Erotic Literary Salon got positive responses too), but when I mentioned it in one of my support groups yesterday, a member who apparently isn't on Fetlife asked how he could see it, so I'm posting it here too.

It's a takeoff on the Seekers song "All I Can Remember," and is thematically very similar, aside from the addition of kink. I've modified the title only for the sake of clarity.

 

All I Can Remember (Submissive Version)


Happy days and happy kisses, tickles everywhere
That's all I can remember of times we used to share
Naughty nights and naughty spankings, times you made me crawl
That's all I can remember, all that I recall

I remember seasons when you weren't so far away
I still can hear your laughter when you made me obey
Sheltered from all prying eyes behind your soundproof wall
That's all I can remember, all that I recall

Standing above me
Your smiling face, your warning face fill my mind
I know you love me
And you're the one from whom I want a sore behind!

So, my love, the more I think, the more I want to say
I loved when you made my buns shine and then kissed my tears away
Under your complete control is where I loved to fall
That's all I can remember, all that I recall

No comments: