One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Monday, July 25, 2022

A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Close

I'm saddened to have just learned that someone with whom I'd been mutuals on Twitter, and who actually did my portrait a few summers ago (along with others of her Twitter friends), blocked me and unsubbed me from her Substack after I'd sent her an email sharing some life experiences that didn't fit with her world view. This is someone who had once been identified with the Intellectual Dark Web, so you might have expected her to have some commitment to being open-minded. Evidently not. 😥

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Intellectual Dark Web - not exactly openminded.

The more she got involved with it - the less openminded she became?

What a pity!