One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Thursday, February 20, 2020

I got a couple unexpected social strokes at the Erotic Literary Salon the other night. As soon as I arrived, someone came up to me to tell me she loved the song I sang last month, which she called "really sweet." Later, someone thanked me for having announced last month that I'd be performing at the Philly for Bernie Variety Show Fundraiser. She said that because of this she'd also attended it and was now getting involved in the campaign, and thanked me for having gotten that started.

No comments: