One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Please join me in helping artist and social commentator Alison Tieman fight this good fight!


The fundraising page reviews the facts of the case and provides links allowing you to verify them for yourself.
 

Hello Eric,

Thank you so much for helping me continue the fight against the Mary Sue and Calgary Expo!

There are three days left on the fundraiser and only $2035 left to go. Please spread the word to those who may be interested in finally seeing justice.


Thanks again and we’ll all keep badgerin’ on,

Alison

No comments: