One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

The Most Boring Limerick Ever

Completing a bank deposit originating from Limerick, PA, has inspired me to compose a limerick of my own:




Rothman once made a deposit
Of some funds they had found in their closet
Mellon said, "Keep it coming.
All that cash we'll keep summing.
There's absolutely no need to pause it!"




So unfunny it's funny, wouldn't you say?




By the way, Rothman (in)famously sends funds other places too. They were the largest source of donations to the Romney campaign.

No comments: