One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Thursday, September 24, 2009

How Will You Survive?


That's the question on some billboards I started seeing this week for a movie evidently called simply 2012. Others say, "We were warned."

I believe a frightening prospect does confront us in the very near future. I predict that soon the Earth will be engulfed in an enormous tidal wave of pseudoscience. The only way to escape this tsunami will be to avoid cineplexes at all cost!

I further predict that, in 2013, we will be engulfed in yet another tidal wave -- this one of really, really cheap DVDs of 2012, which will somehow no longer seem as timely.

You have been warned!

1 comment:

Paul Halpern said...

Scary prospects indeed -- especially the flood of 2012-themed DVDs and books in 2013. Their total mass could weigh down parts of the earth, create a geological imbalance and set off... whatever the next hyped disaster will be!