One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sorry about the tardiness...

I know it's been too long since the last time I updated; other things have preoccupied me.

I see that Palestine Awareness Week is coming up at Penn. I'm particularly interested in making it to the talk on Thursday, the 22nd, by Huwaida Arraf, cofounder of the International Solidarity Movement (ISM). I volunteered with them in 2002 and it was an important experience. Emad, who commented on my last post, is one of the people I met then.

The US Green Party has launched a petition to impeach Bush and Cheney for using the Constitution as toilet paper. You can read and sign it here.

No comments: