One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Making a wee move

Hello, folks. I don't have any commentary today -- just announcing that I'm moving. One floor up. You see, my roommate, Bruce, is paranoid as well as obsessive-compulsive, and it's started to cramp my style. The building manager assures me that the guy in the 2BR upstairs shouldn't cause me any problems. So I'll meet with him in a couple days to change the suite number on my lease. I was already planning to ask for 22-26 January off from work so I can be rested for the antiwar demo on the 27th. This should give me plenty of time to move everything. 


P.S.Are you wondering if anyone else has come up with any fannish wordplay since the tongue twister I included in my first post? Well, someone has: Data did, a tad. (OK, actually I came up with that.)

No comments: