One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Trump’s Iowa Victory Marks Total Establishment Collapse


I've never been a Trump supporter, but I'm disgusted at how the establishment is trying to interfere with the democratic process in his case. In this video, independent liberal Glenn Greenwald discusses Trump's unprecedented blowout victory in the Iowa caucuses and the establishment's inability to digest it:

https://fstube.net/w/vkFQ5YMbzvWEexZdcXCHUC

If you don't like the manipulations of corporatists and the surveillance state, consider supporting independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. I don't agree with him on every issue, but he's a very consistent defender of free speech and civil liberties. I also believe he's unbought, and that his campaign represents the best opportunity in the immediate future to break the grip of the corrupt Duopoly.

No comments: