One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Monday, March 02, 2020

Root Quarterly Keeps Looking Good!

As previously pledged, now that I have a little disposable income I've ordered another issue of Root Quarterly, the journal of "art and ideas from Philadelphia." And reading the contents on their website just confirms my high opinion of it -- the first issue included Helen Pluckrose's great essay, "No, Liberal Lefties Are Not Right-Wing," which I've previously read on her online magazine Areo, and have encouraged others to.

No comments: