One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New meeting, reading set for Psychology and Social Change study group

Hello people, I have arranged with Larry Robin, owner of Robin's Book Store, to hold the next meeting of our study group there on Sunday, 6 April, from 6 to 8pm. We will meet on the first floor. For a change of pace, we'll turn our attention to a narrative, Alexandra Stein's Inside Out: A Memoir of Entering and Breaking Out of a Minneapolis Political Cult. This especially interests me since realizing, only year before last, that I belonged to such a group for part of my adolescence. But probably everyone has had some experience with them. Incidentally, I've learned that Stein will be speaking at the International Cultic Studies Association's annual meeting this June at Penn. Robin's is located at 108 S. 13th St. 

No comments: