One reader's rave

"Thanks for the newspaper with your book review. I can’t tell you how impressed I am with this terrific piece of writing. It is beautiful, complex, scholarly. Only sorry Mr. Freire cannot read it!" -- Ailene

Cassie Jaye, the day before I met her at the _Red Pill_ world premiere

Monday, July 02, 2007

I've got a part!

(See 4 August entry for update.) As in, a part in the Cheezy Chunks Variety Hour, a recreation of a '50s TV variety show, which will be performed as part of the Philadelphia Fringe Festival. Shows will be 4-6 September, 8pm at the Rotunda. It's projected that I'll be playing a folksinger. Also last weekend, I saw some clever advertising on a coffee cup from a sex shop. One side read, "ROMANTIC SOFTWARE -- EROTIC HARDWARE," and the other side, "Body-Language.com: Building a Better Fucking America." I could see why my hosts had had to get it!

No comments: